Fire Line Automatic 3
X: 47 7/8" Y: 7 3/16" Z: 11"
Custom models length from: 27 3/16” to 98 1/16”
Possibility of joining several units together for a longer line of fire.
Available top colors:
brushed stainless steel / optional RAL colors / optional black powder coated
- Technical data
- Ethanol Fuel
- certified technology
- multiple sensors, e.g. CO2 and temperature sensor
- microprocessor guaranteeing the correct operation process
- "Child lock” feature
- custom length
- color, size, finish personalization
- fits even the most exquisite projects
- suitable for both commercial and private purposes
Endless line of fire
- possibility of placing several units together
- unlimited arrangement possibilities
- linear fire that is never too short
BEV (Burning Ethanol Vapors) technology
- ecological and innovative fuel delivery system
- burning with no smoke, no ash and no smell
- no exhaust system required
- perfect for indoor ventless fireplaces
- operable with a single remote or a mobile device
- remote flame size regulation
Smart Home System
- compatible with any Smart Home System
- intelligent fire
- innovative solution for the convenience and comfort
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||39" x 7 3/16" x 11"|
|Burning time:||4 - 8 h|
|Heat output:||10577 - 17567 BTU|
|Net weight:||42 lbs|
|Minimum room size:||538 ft2 with a height of 8.53 ft|
|Electrical requirements:||Electrical Receptacle, 115V, 60Hz, Grounded, |
DEDICATED LINE PREFFERED
Indoor installation requirements:
Why Fanola® ?
Fanola® is a biologically clean, ecological fuel based on ethanol which has undergone double rectification process. Ethanol is of plant origin, obtained through fermentation of saccharine and is produces from seasonal produce. The burning process of Fanola® is described as “clean”, as the only by-products of the burning are: heat, CO2 and water vapour.
After the whole series of tests, Fanola® has been certified EcoFuel certificate proving the highest quality standards. The product must be used according to the specifications and the instructions given on the label and the user’s manual.
Planika’s bio fireplaces run on ethanol. It is possible to use the biofuel alternatives available on the market, adapted to clean-burning. Please remember, that no other substances except ethanol can be used in Planika’s fireplaces including: kerosene, gasoline, or other solvents that could damage the product.
The use of fuel with improper composition involves a loss of warranty. Planika will not accept any liability for damage caused by the use of defective fuel.
Shipping within continental US, covers curbside delivery only. Lead time 7 business days after payment clears. To arrange shipping to Canada please contact our Office +1 201-815-2208.